Flight1 and iFly have produced what is probably the most sophisticated and comprehensive Microsoft Flight Simulator 737NG add-on aircraft to date.
Each edition, developed for and released separately for Flight Simulator 2004 and Flight Simulator X has been expertly crafted from the ground up to make the most of each Flight Simulator version.
This extensive package has stunning exterior models of every NG and BBJ variant, flown from the most incredibly realistic simulation of cockpit and systems seen in a 737 flight sim product. Systems and flight dynamics have been tested by real NG pilots to ensure the accuracy of performance and functions to the real aircraft.
Ground support is provided for maintenance, air and electrical utilities, plus pushback and panel features are controlled from the fully-featured FMC to make sure that your are totally immersed in the ‘flight deck’ experience!
Package includes the 737NG 600, 700, 800, and 900, plus the BBJ, BBJ2,and BBJ3 models. The Configuration Manager allows you to load fuel and
passengers, customise jet engine type and add eyebrow windows and wingtips.
A selection of the highlights simulated includes:
* 3DS Max models with realistic control surfaces, autoslat, flight & ground spoilers and wing flex. Entry, cargo & APU doors with corresponding cockpit annunciation.
* Fully simulated IRS, TCAS, GPWS, independent left & right EFIS, pressurisation logic, flap load protection / autoslat logic and failures modelling.
* Highly-detailed fully-functioning VC & 2D panels (standard & widescreen) with working HUD plus opening windows, two-speed wipers, windshield reflection and rain effects.
* FMC includes ETA page editing, step climb, accurate cost index for LRC/ECON speeds, fly-by and fly-over conditional waypoints and much more.
This boxed edition contains printed Operating Guide and Tutorial and colour poster-sized panel guide and includes over 20 popular airline liveries ready to fly.
Plus the on the disc you’ll find a 500+ page Operations Manual and a 84-page Quick Reference Handbook covering essential check lists and emergency operations.
Detailed Aircraft Features List :
- Winds aloft forecast entries.
- Conditional waypoints for SIDS/STARS/Approaches.
- Fly-by and Fly-over waypoints for SIDS/STARS/Approaches.
- Accurate Cost Index calculations for LRC/ECON speeds
- Horizontal and vertical navigation.
- User defined and conditional waypoints.
- Sid/star and navdata custom database.
- ETA and Fuel prediction.
- All pages and menus are implemented.
- Color display.
- Maintenance pages.
- Realistic Autopilot Flight Director System with Autothrottle System.
- Autothrottle (A/T) Engaged Mode:
- N1 - MCP SPD
- GA - THR HLD
- Retard - ARM
- FMC SPD
- Roll Mode:
- HDG SEL - LNAV
- Pitch Mode
- TO/GA - G/S
- V/S - FLARE
- MCP SPD - VNAV SPD
- ALT/ACQ - VNAV PTH
- ALT HOLD - VNAV ALT
- Leg Types:
- Track to Fix
- Direct to Fix
- Arc to Fix
- Course to Fix
- Radius to Fix
- With left and right Flight Director.
- Cross-bar or single cue flight director.
- Two individual flight control computers (FCCs).
- Fully simulated AFDS Status Annunciation.
- Pitch/Roll CWS with a CMD Engage Switch Selected.
- Activation of mouse wheel for easier MCP windows settings.
- 3DS Max Model
- Realistic control surfaces.
- Working elevator power.
- Realistic flight spoilers and ground spoilers.
- Working autoslat.
- Nozzle valve animation.
- Working APU doors.
- Entry & cargo doors with corresponding cockpit light.
- High quality livery textures.
- Flex wing.
- Gauges fully functional and clickable. Every switch, knob, lever is modeled in 3d and animated.
- Animated windows, Wipers(two speeds) and more.
- Superb instrument lightning at night.
- Windshield reflection and rain effects.
- Fully simulated Inertial Reference System.
- Display type (PFD/ND or EFIS);
- NAV1/2 receiver with working AUTO/MAN mode.
- Realistic Ground proximity Warning System.
- Cabin pressurization gauge & logic fully implemented.
- Flap load relief protection and autoslats logic.
- New failures.
- Aural alert.
- Simulation of Left and Right EFIS.
- Full TCAS logic (with traffic display on EHSI).
- 2D Panel supports both standard and widescreen monitors.
- Hundreds of programable key assignments
- You have the ability to operate both captain and first officers ND's in different modes together while in 2D widescreen and in the virtual cockpit .
- With engine CFM567b: 18/20/22/24/26/27.
- Interactive Configuration Manager.
- Many custom configuration options.
- Detailed operation manual,tutorial and QRH included.
- Aircraft performance calculated directly from flight model parameters.
- New very smooth GDI+ based CRT displays.
- With sound package.
- More than 44,500 SIDs/STARs included.
- Ground support and push back.
|Technical Informations||MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X Windows â€“ Windows 7, Vista or XP Processor â€“ 2.8 GHz Video Card â€“ 512 Mb Memory â€“ 2 Gb RAM Hard Drive â€“ 1.8 Gb|